The Charlotte Business Journal is the region’s premier publisher of the latest breaking business news. Through print, digital and face-to-face events, the CBJ offers business leaders many avenues for making connections and gives them a competitive edge locally, regionally and nationally. Digital subscribers receive the CBJ’s email products that include daily business news updates, the latest news on 17 industries, dozens of popular topics from around the nation and the latest networking and marketing alerts. The Charlotte Business Journal is one of over 40 metropolitan business newsweeklies owned by parent company American City Business Journals. The CBJ is also a 2018 platinum sponsor and have been a sponsor of CREW Charlotte since 2009.
Elliott Davis is a Gold sponsor and has been sponsoring CREW Charlotte since 2010. Elliott Davis provides comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting solutions to diverse businesses, organizations, and individuals. With a network of forward-thinking professionals in major U.S. markets and alliance resources across the globe, the firm ranks among the top forty and fastest-growing accounting firms in the United States. Visit elliottdavis.com for more information. Elliott Davis is represented by Charlotte CREW member Bobbi Jo Lazarus, our 2014 chapter president, Myranda Sieverding, Nikki Thornton, Donna Elyea, and Sarah DiYorio. Please connect with Bobbi Jo or Myranda for more information.
JLL is proud to sponsor and supporter of CREW. For over 250 years, JLL has been a trusted partner to organizations who want more value from the commercial real estate they own, use and invest in. We focus on what we do best, and that’s helping our clients achieve their ambitions. We are a professional services firm, with specialists whose common passion is real estate. Our people are known for the way they collaborate – with each other and with their clients. We have a talent for bringing together the right combination of skills and matching them with valuable data, powerful connections and a deep understanding of real estate and capital markets.
A good lead for JLL: Instead of a good lead for JLL, we want people to know that diversity is a primary focus for our company. By using JLL in the Carolinas you are getting the benefits of:
- JLL’s Board of Directors is comprised of 60% female or minority members, more than twice the average of Fortune 500 companies
- Diversity MBA Magazine named JLL as a 50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, fourth year in a row
- National Association for Female Executives Top Companies for Executive Women, third year in a row
Culture: The Carolinas office is consistently ranked as a top leader across JLL for our company culture. Clients and third-party organizations continue to recognize JLL globally for its ethics, corporate citizenship and commitment to being an employer of choice.
- Business Leadership – Named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies, 2018
- Ethics - Ethisphere Institute named JLL one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, 11 years in a row
- Equality - Perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's Corporate Equality Index, fourth year in a row