JLL is a financial and professional services firm specializing in commercial real estate services and investment management. With more than 80,000 employees across 300 corporate offices worldwide, we serve the local, regional and global real estate needs of corporations and investors in more than 80 countries. Our integrated services offering is grounded in expertise in all property types, a deep understanding of real estate & capital markets, which is coordinated and consistent across geographies.
Diversity is a primary focus for our company. In 2017, 60% of our top 100 deals across the company included having diverse teams.
By using JLL in the Carolinas you are getting the benefits of:
- Diversity –
- Diversity MBA Magazine named JLL as a 50 Out Front for Diversity Leadership: Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work, 2015 - 2107
- National Association for Female Executives: 2017 Top 60 Companies for Executive Women
- Culture: Carolinas Markets is tied for first place across our national platform for employee culture & engagement
- Business Leadership – Named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies, 2018
- Ethics - Ethisphere Institute named JLL one of the 2017 World’s Most Ethical Companies, nine years in a row
Kimley-Horn is your one-stop consultant for planning, design, and transportation engineering services across the United States. With more than 3,000 employees, we work with our clients to bring innovative solutions unique to every project.
Audit, tax and advisory firm KPMG LLP is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”). KPMG International’s member firms have 189,000 professionals, including more than 9,000 partners, in over 150 countries.According to analysis by industry publications Accounting Today and International Accounting Bulletin, KPMG’s year-over-year revenue growth makes it the fastest growing Big Four firm in the U.S. For the ninth time in ten years, KPMG was named one of the country’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” by FORTUNE magazine – the highest ranking of any Big Four accounting firm. KPMG continues to aggressively invest to strengthen and build capabilities across a number of priority industries where change and opportunity are most pronounced – including financial services, healthcare, industrial manufacturing, government, and energy.
Troutman Sanders has cultivated its reputation for a higher commitment to client care for over 120 years. Ideally positioned to help clients across sectors realize their business goals, the firm’s 650 attorneys transact for growth, resolve mission-threatening disputes and navigate complex legal and regulatory challenges.